Saturday 19 June 2010

Crimson Field completed!

Alexis recently made it by the crimson field and now is closer to level 38.
Oh and Belle (my pixie queen) is getter closer to adult!















I have mostly did maze games on here since i can't do huddle games really well so sadly I am stuck with them.















Here's her outer look for me and belle.
As you can see she is a teen and the picture first shown states that she is 90/250.
Looks like she needs at least 160 to become adult.

Look at Alexis's experience! she needs to complete a few side quests to level and receive her minotaur minion. I am also excited about when I become level 40 as i can wear swords and i could start my farming.
I already have one piece completed of my gear.













All I need is the forest spirit's robe and plague oni's shoes and jade blade (dying to get that jade blade).

No comments:

Post a Comment