Monday 5 July 2010

Good news and Bad news

Next wednesday my other account may be subscribed which is good news cause I can work on my life wizard Rowan. I may get some crafting done on Autumn D. and possibly on Alexis too. Autumn D. is needing to finish collecting regeants to obtain her 3rd crafting badge while Alexis is needing to obtain her 2nd badge. I will go on the test realm sometime this week again and decorate the Grizzleheim house and may take so pictures. 

Pet News
I haven't worked on any of my pets recently. Belle is still stuck on teens while My death wizard's Wraith is also stuck on teen. I just haven't found the time to update the pets. I may try out the dance game but I will fail at it. Looks like I have to do with maze games since I am best at those games. Lets hope Belle likes her pizza. 

Off Topic News
I fixed my ipod and have added new music on it like Glee- Don't stop believing (I am a gleek :)), Final countdown etc. I putting my money towards a very special IPOD Touch!!!

I have found a way to fix the problem mentioned below. I will have to reset the computer to before I downloaded the game. I promise as soon as it is finished I will download the game back on.







No comments:

Post a Comment