Sunday 4 July 2010

Test realm!

I haven't been up to much recently. I went on the test realm but it sadly closed down on me due to disk space. I really need to save up the space rather than wasting it on junk.

Test realm pictures:
















I was using Autumn N. My death wizard on the test realm. She is sporting a new look from the crowns gear.
The clothing is suppose to add more pet mana.

I also bought a new house cause of the many crowns you receive when on the test realm. 250,000 crowns to use during the test realm is a great deal. I haven't been in Celestia yet cause of the problem mentioned above. Hopefully the problem will be solved so I may venture in the new and exciting world of Celestia.















I love the style of the grizzleheim house. I can not wait till it comes on to live realm and i get some crowns to go on a shopping spree. This house everything I would need from a water play area to a frosty iceland. Inside of the house is pretty much the same as any other house before it is decorated. Wooden and boring. All it needs is a good page job and some paintings on the walls and any other sorts of  house warming items.

Happy test-realming

No comments:

Post a Comment